The people of Buem over the years have observed the performances of the DCE’s and have concluded with the type of person to be nominated by H.E Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo to man the affairs of Buem as far as development is concerned. Their expectations are as follows:
1. The M/DCE should be a result-driven personality.
2. Should be able to link commerce activities from Eastern Buem to the capital by focusing on the road network. ie. Bodada to Baika. Baika to Kute.
2. Focus on beautification of the roundabout which is the eye of the capital city and Oti Region.
3. Alsphalting of Jasikan town roads.
4. Repair of Odomi Bridge at Hausa Zongo – road to the Residency.
5. Frequent grading of untarred roads in the district.
6. Be able to liaise with the Asuogyaman company to restore the vegetation coverage by engaging in tree planting activities.
7. Facilitate scholarship for needy but brilliant students in all levels of education.
8. Completion and commissioning of the police station infrastructure project at Low cost.
9. Enhance telephone network at Atwereboana and Ketsi area where access to communication Network is hindered.
It is our prayer that the good Lord of Buem intercedes to get us a person who can fulfill the concerns stated above.